Let’s Try Out Air Fried Oreos
If you ever visit Scotland and are in Glasgow, don’t be surprised if you see people eating or hear people talking about deep fried Mars Bars, but be aware that’s exactly what they are. A chocolate bar, deep fried in oil, then eaten. We wanted to find a suitable type of similar dessert that we could use in our Power Air Fryer XL, which was a healthier option.
Air-fried Oreos offer you a unique and delicious option using your favorite biscuit. It requires only 8 simple ingredients that are accessible easily. It takes 5 minutes to make a tasty and also vegan dessert.
These air-fried Oreos are a delicious dessert to whip up after dinner. Do you know what the most important advantage of the dessert is? It is that anyone can cook this food item. It can be cooked by ones who have never cooked in their whole lives. Check out this simple and delicious recipe.
Simple ingredients for Air Fried Oreos
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract for flavor
- 1 small cup pancake mixers
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Nonstick spray
- Powdered sugar for garnish
Making air-fried Oreos
This procedure can make 6 fried Oreos in a small period. A packet comes with 6 Oreos. You can also double or triple the quantity as per your requirements. Make them carefully, and remember not to overcook them.
- Cut 2 or 3 layers of parchment paper for a bowl in which we have to cook Oreos and make sure to cover the inner part of the bowl with parchment paper. Make sure you preheat the air fryer at 350 degrees F.
- Now add your milk to a medium-size bowl and whisk together the vanilla extract, pancake mixers, and brown sugar. Mix it until it becomes smooth.
The batter consistency should be coarse like a cake mixer so that it allows to coat the Oreo cookies into it. If needed, then add 1 tablespoon of pancake mixer to balance the thickness.
3. Now spray the nonstick cooking spray on the bowl to be used in the fryer. You need to make sure that you spray it all over the basket so that it does not get stuck into it. Now put the cookies one by one into the batter and coat it properly.
Suppose it is over coated, then put the excess part back into the bowl. Put the cookies on the parchment layer and do put them in a single layer.
Now set the bowl into the air fryer and let them be cooked at 350 degrees F until the batter becomes golden brown and puffed. After about 7 or 8 minutes, withdraw and continue the process with the parchment paper and cookies.
- Now, scrub the powdered sugar over the air fried Oreo to complete the garnishing procedure.
Can we make the desert with oil?
Yes, you can. If you want to eat oil-fried Oreos cookies and you don’t have any health issues with oily food, then you can certainly add it. You can make delicious oil-fried cookies.
Can we use any baking mix instead of a pancake mix?
Yes, if you have no pancake mixers, then you can use your favorite baking mixers and make them more delicious according to your flavor.