Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli Can Be Fun
Broccoli might not be everyone’s favorite, but there is no doubt, it is a healthy option. However, you can add a whole new finesse to its taste by air frying them! Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli can be cooked in 10 minutes, so it’s quick & easy.
Air Fryer broccoli make for perfect sizzlers, salad, and even pizza toppings. It is easy to make and health-friendly through and through.
So if you are looking for a great way to add tasty greens to your food, you are at the right place!
Here is how you can make these healthy and tasty broccolis in an air fryer.
How to cook broccoli in an air fryer
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Rinse the broccoli and pat it dry by using a paper towel. Cut it as per your choice and place it in a blow.
- Pour a tablespoon of oil over the broccoli in the bowl. Make sure that the broccoli is well-coated with oil.
- Season your broccoli with salt and pepper (according to your taste). You can jazz it up by adding extra flavor to it. For example, you can use garlic powder or onion powder.
- Ensure that all the seasoning is well mixed with your broccoli. To do that, use a spoon to toss and turn your broccoli.
- Next, place your broccoli in the air fryer’s basket. Cook it until you get the desired texture.
- Bon Appetite!
Air fryer temperature and duration specification
The cook time and the duration will depend on the texture you want your broccoli to have.
- For crisp broccoli: Set the temperature at 300 degrees Fahrenheit (148 degrees Celsius) for achieving a crisp-texture. The cooking time will be 10 minutes.
- For tender broccoli: If you wish your broccoli to be tender in texture, cook at the same temperatures (300 degrees Fahrenheit/ 148 degree Celsius) for 7 to 8 minutes.
- For a roasted finish: Increase the time duration by 1 to 2 minutes. Use the same temperature specification as crisp and tender texture cooking style.
Given below are some important tips that you must keep in mind:
- You can use an air fryer unit as well as an air fryer oven for this recipe. However, if you are using an air fryer oven, use the middle rack.
- Midway through the cooking time, make it a habit to pull out your broccoli from the air fryer. This way, you can check if they require more cooking or not. If you feel that they are undercooked, shake and put them back into the air fryer. This practice ensures that your broccoli is cooked perfectly.
- Some air fryers come with an auto preheat feature. If your air fryer preheats itself, make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Air fryers have revolutionized our cooking style tremendously. It provides exceptional results and is equally healthy to use. Even in this recipe, only a small amount of oil is necessary for cooking in the air fryer.
It retains all the essential nutrients of broccoli. That is not possible if you boil or steam broccoli.
Broccoli is a wholesome source of Vitamin A, C, and Calcium. You make a healthy yet tasty bargain when you use them in your cooking.
Without wasting any time, dash into your kitchen and enjoy your air fryer-made broccoli!