Presenting Easy To Make Gingerbread Loaf For All
This is gluten free, tasty and easy to make. Ideal to have with a cup of coffee or tea.
Tis the damn season! Wow do I love all things gingerbread this time of year!
If you haven’t tried my original Gingerbread Loaf, I highly recommend it! This one is similar but with a few changes! This bread is gluten free and grain free! I also added a frosting glaze made with Simple Mills vanilla frosting
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup cassava flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
dash of cinnamon
1 small jar of plain yogurt or greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut oil melted
1/2 tub of vanilla frosting (I used Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting)
1 tbsp coconut oil
Click To Buy Simple Mills Organic Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a loaf baking dish with coconut oil OR parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients. Then combine the wet and the dry ingredients together.
- Once mixed well, transfer the batter to the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes (or till a toothpick comes out clean).
- While the loaf is cooling (after fully baked) start making the glaze. In a small sauce pan, mix 1/2 tub of frosting and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Melt on low until it becomes a smooth sauce texture. It should be thin enough that it will become a ‘drippy glaze’ on top of the loaf.
- Once melted, begin pouring over the loaf. Serve right away or let the glaze solidify.
Ideal to invite family or friends around to enjoy, keep this recipe safe as you’ll be coming back to this often!