I’m about to teach you how to make the best, homemade pizza sauce without tomato paste!
Making pizza sauce from scratch is hard. WRONG!
You can make a better pizza sauce than the one from your grocery store.
The beauty of making it yourself is that you know exactly what goes into it, and there are so many different variations to choose from!
Making pizza sauce from scratch may seem like a daunting task, but I’ll show you how easy it is.
The process of making homemade pizza sauce can be intimidating at first glance; however, this article will guide the reader through every step with clear directions and useful tips to make life easier.
You don’t have to spend a lot of time and money on fancy ingredients for your homemade pizzas. There are plenty of easy ways to make amazing homemade pizza sauces! With these simple recipes, you can enjoy the same taste as expensive restaurants at home in under 30 minutes.
Forget about spending hours in the kitchen preparing something that tastes store-bought or worse, like it came out of a jar! These recipes will give you restaurant quality pizza without all the hassle. Plus they’re so easy even kids can help out! (Just keep an eye on them.) Here’s what we’ve got up our sleeve…
Recipe 1. There are a lot of different ways to make pizza sauce, but here’s one that is quick and easy.
1. Start with sauteing some garlic in olive oil
2. Add canned tomatoes (or fresh tomatoes if you have them) and seasonings like basil, oregano, salt, pepper, sugar
3. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until it has thickened up a little bit
4. Pour over your favorite crust or store bought pizza dough
5. Top with cheese and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned on top
Our Best Ever Recipe For How To Make Pizza Sauce Without Tomato Paste
1. Heat up a can of tomato sauce
No need to worry, we have you covered. We’ll heat up a can of tomato sauce for your pasta dish and it will be ready in no time!
2. Add garlic, onion powder, oregano, basil and salt to taste
Add in the spices and seasonings you love to create a more aromatic dish.
Parsley, thyme, salt-free herb blend are all delicious options for seasoning your meal!
3. Add chicken or vegetable broth for extra flavor
Add a dash of soy sauce to give your soup an Asian twist!
4. Cook over medium-high heat until it reaches desired consistency (about 5 minutes)
Resist the urge to stir your sauce, instead let it simmer until it reaches a smooth consistency.
5. Let cool before using as pizza sauce in your favorite recipe!
Make sure you wait for your sauce to cool before using it!
6. Enjoy the homemade pizza sauce without any preservatives or additives!
Enjoy your delicious pizza with homemade sauce that tastes just like it would back home.
I love the freshly made dough too, and I can tell you know what goes into every ingredient!
Our Third Version
1. Start with one tablespoon of olive oil
2. Add two cloves of minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds
3. Add 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, cook for 3 minutes
4. Add the following ingredients to make a sauce (or use your own favorite recipe):
– A can of crushed tomatoes
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon sugar – pinch oregano, basil, thyme and parsley flakes (fresh is best) – dash red pepper flakes if you want it spicy!
5. Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally until it thickens up a little bit more than when you started cooking it, then serve over pasta or pizza crust!