We Look At The Best Way How To Clean A Keurig Without Vinegar
I have to admit, I go for the modern and commercial options. I use the Keurig 5000351184 K-Duo 3 Month Care Brewer Maintenance Kit. The main reasons are it Helps remove mineral buildup, impurities and I’ve also found it cuts back on flavor carry-over between brews. Other reasons are it’s affordable and quickly delivered. We buy these from here.
What we’ve seen recently is people are trying out their own home made solutions for cleaning kitchen equipment. One of the more common methods used is the old fashioned ‘vinegar will clean it’ type of offerings. Is it better for the environment to avoid using chemical products? Yes, quite possibly it is.
Anyway, we decided to look at other ways which don’t use vinegar.
Keurig mentions cleaning or eliminating calcium build-ups, in their gears every 3 to 6 months. So, you should clean your Keurig every 3 to 6 months. If you do not know how to clean a Keurig without vinegar then you should keep on reading this article.
Check Price On Amazon
You can use a homemade solution with lemon to clean your Keurig coffee-maker. This method for how to clean a Keurig without vinegar works on all types of coffee makers.
Why Is It Important To Clean Your Keurig?
There are several explanations to keep the Keurig coffee maker always clean, however, they all reduce into 3 basic groups: Health, Performance, and Taste. Here we are going to discuss these 3 major types in detail.
Together with affecting coffee’s taste and clogging the performance of the machine, scaled, a dirty Keurig coffee-maker can really be a risk to your well-being.
But using vinegar to clean your Keurig can make your coffee maker unhealthier. So, knowing how to clean a Keurig without vinegar, stay healthy.
Nobody loves to waste their money; and to confirm your surplus as tiny as possible you should confirm that all the devices, small and large, are working properly and working proficiently. This, obviously, consist of cleaning your Keurig Coffee Maker for superb performance.
When you don’t keep your Keurig coffee maker clean it can bring disasters. An untidy Keurig can never give you the perfect coffee that your customers desire. So, keep your Keurig coffee maker by knowing how to clean Keurig without vinegar here.
See How To Clean A Keurig Without Vinegar:
The method for descaling and cleaning your Keurig without vinegar is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is nearly similar to utilizing diluted citric acid. The sole difference is that it is quite a time consuming and a difficult task. However, the end outcome is that it leaves the machine with a pleasant lemon smell.
Required Ingredients For The Lemon Solution
Here is a list of ingredients that you’ll be needing to clean your Keurig without vinegar:
- Large ceramic coffee mug
- And of course, Lemon juice
Step-By-Step Guide On How To Clean A Keurig Without Vinegar:
- Fill the water supply of your Keurig coffee maker with a cream combination of lemon squeeze and water.
- Spot the fired coffee cup on the cup remain of your Keurig.
- Without placing a K-cup into your Keurig, start the machine and run the blend cycle. Void the mug and rehash this cycle until you have completely depleted the water repository of the lemon juice/water blend.
- Top the water repository ease off utilizing just water this time.
- Once more, run the blending pattern of your Keurig coffee maker, getting the water with the clay coffee cup.
- Keep on running the blend cycle over and over until you have again depleted the water repository totally.
- Continue to rehash this progression until you can presently don’t taste any lemon in the water. So, that how to clean a Keurig without vinegar
One of the difficulties with cleaning your Keurig with the help of lemon is that you will need plenty of lemons to extract its juice to clean the machine properly.